Oppss..... Read angeline's blog few days ago, rupa-rupanya i kena tagged by her wor..... keke.....
Rules :
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!
*
*
*
*
*
I like snoopy and its related product so much..... So, everyone if found out something which is so special about snoopy, pls tell me ya.....
Usually i only need 5 - 7 minutes time to [go toilet-brush teeth-change cloth-comb hair-pack things-get something to eat for breakfast] before go for morning class..... Geng leh????? keke..... might change this habit when the situation not allow me to do so aledi.
I do not take bath most of the time before i going out to somewhere..... I think this is a bad habit gua, since everyone beside me also always take bath before going out one..... keke..... maybe i think myself is too clean aledi, but i think should be ok la, lazy ppl..... might change this bad habit too..... soon.....
I like to play minesweeper..... i'll play this game everytime i'm sitting in front of the comp, kinda expert oso..... keke.....
I like to cut my hair and also ppl's hair..... my hands feel so itchy when i see got curly hair or split hair, so i'll cut it off, although it is not the best solution to cure the problem la.....
I always dare to accept the challenges..... It must within the range that i can accepted la..... most of the time i will take the challenge. So, pls do not dare me, k!!!!!
I hate flying cockroaches too..... It is too horrible..... Got one time the flying cockroaches nyaris fly into my mouth.... sh*t!
I always cry since small until now, but now is better aledi..... i knew it's annoying to see ppl cry, but i reli knot control it.....
It's hard for me to hide my feeling when i'm unhappy or angry..... i'll keep quiet and stay alone to avoid myself to say something which can hurt ppl's feeling, coz i know i would not say something nice when i'm angry. But if the person keep on approaching me, then sorry la, you'll get it!!!!!
When something emergency happens during driving, i always scream first than take action by using my hands or legs to control the car..... so, there are always so many sound effects created by me during my driving, no need to worry de, i think my driving quite safe.
It takes some time for me to answer call and reply pp's msg..... I got the habit like to reply msg when i'm free, although actually i'm not that busy oso la, this habit make me kena marah by many ppl aledi, need to take some time to change this habit.
My handphone is always in silent mode..... Seldom can hear my phone ringing, unless it is the alarm..... keke.....
I am so lazy to contact with people..... i think i'm reli that lazy one.....
I do not like to eat alone..... i think most of the ppl oso dun like to eat alone, rite? the feeling is so bad!!!!!
I like to shopping alone..... no need to bother other ppl, just walk every directions that u wish n there is so much of freedom!!!!!
I'm tagging:
- s0hp0h -
- carine -
- xian boon -
- joseph -
- sang chee -
- jit ming -
- lup kee -
- jason -
- clement -
- rainie yap -
-blueberry of the post-
-N/A-

1 comment:
U also being TAGGED
Post a Comment