
Hey hey, welcome to my new blog la...... Actually I've aledi create one blog at blogger de, but toooo bad, i forgot the password jor.... hehe... Nvm la, not a big deal wat, ma create a new one lorr, since i din post many blog at there oso.... So, here will be the place where i post my blog la, frienster blog is no longer using jor. For those who put my friendster blog as the link to my blog, now u have to change the url la....
As the beginning, here are something so-called "special" for my blog:
- Grammar mistake or spelling error is "common". When u reading my blog, dun purposely go n check my grammar ma, i know n admit that my english is cha. As long as u n me able to understand it, then ok aledi la, rite.... hehe....
- My blog, my story n my feeling. I write my blog according to my feeling n wat i'm thinking on that moment. So, i think sometimes my blog more or less will offend someone gua, who's know, rite?? In my view la, if before write anything oso have to think this n that, then the blog ma like a bit not real jor lorr, but i'll try to jaga ppl's feeling de.... sorry first la if my blog menyinggung someone's feeling in future....
- There are "chap pa lang" languages. I'll write my blog in any languages. Sometimes can be in malay, mandarin, english, orz or my own languages de.... it's freestyle...
- An apple a day, keep away from doctor. A blueberry a day, get closer to me. Keke...... I'll put a blueberry(actually is a sentence or some sentences) for my every blog. The sentences can be the lyrics, someone's sentences, from the newspaper one or curi from somewhere n someone. These sentences are sometimes meant to me, can be the msg that i wanna share with u guys or just becoz of the sentence is nice n meaningful.
I think that's all the "special" of my blog la, actually nth special oso..... keke..... Hope i reli can keep this blog "active" la. (u can one, if u stop being lazy la... hehe..... ) Have a nice day!!!
*blueberry of the blog*

1 comment:
haha freestyle language.. I like it, lol
Post a Comment